The Summit experience is designed for those who want to go all the way to the top, reaching their greatest heights in the journey to their highest self. This often happens during or after working through a current “crux” in their life. In climbing, the crux is the most challenging part to get through and requires technical moves, training, and guidance. It’s the same as any journey or climb whether internal or external: the feeling of reaching the top is exhilarating. Imagining & visualizing yourself reaching the top is part of the process.
The Summit experience is focused on your ultimate success, health, happiness, and overall well-being. Well-being is holistic, meaning it includes all the components of your life (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual)
The Summit 1:1 Coaching program empowers you to reach those long overdue goals without fear, without guilt, without shame, or without judgment for what didn’t work before. It doesn’t matter what you tried in the past — all that matters is that you are here now, committing to yourself and showing up for yourself 100%. You are your greatest project— committing to yourself is the greatest investment you’ll ever make. You and your life are the greatest adventure you’ll ever take and the greatest project you’ll ever work on.
What’s Included in The Summit?
- 12 weekly coaching sessions (1 hour each)
- 2 weekly check-ins over e-mail or text
- first weekly check-in ~ 1:1 coaching support
- second weekly check-in ~ 1:1 intuitive guidance
- Post-Summit debrief for the last session to prepare you as you move forward with empowered action & momentum
- Activity/Adventure Challenge for personal growth and experiential learning, as part of Sonya’s coaching science & program structure
- The first 1-6 Sessions of The Journey, PLUS:
- Identifying & moving past ultimate barriers to success (12 weeks allows us a longer time for transformation vs. 6 weeks)
- Managing stress (learning how to identify it & manage it for optimal balance in the mind, body, and soul) Stress is a HUGE, underestimated, barrier to our success, our health, our happiness, and our overall well-being. We kick stress out of our inner house & temple during The Summit
- Overcoming Self-sabotage (learning why it happens & how to overcome it)
- Self-Awareness – identifying the key areas of life you’re seeking to grow or improve & how to transform those areas
- Identifying roadblocks (implementing a plan of action to move past them consistently)
- Learning how to create vision for your life & manifest your best life, including the journey to your highest self, and your dreams & desires
© 2017-2019. Sonya Anglin. transformationxadventure.com. All content copyrighted. Terms & Conditions